What are the common childhood diseases in winter
Winter is approachingล็อตเว็บตรงแตกง่าย ทดลองเล่นสล็อต99 ฟรีเครดิต แบบไม่เสียเงินเลยสักบาท กับการเล่น สล็อต99 ฟรีเครดิต ที่มอบให้กับสมาชิกของทางเรา เพียงแค่ท่านสมัครก็สามารถเข้าเล่น ได้ฟรีทันที ไม่ว่าจะเป็นในเรื่องของโบนัสฟรีที่แจกไม่อั้นให้กับสมาชิก ไม่มีจำกัด เล่นได้ตลอดเวลา สนุกไปกับการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ สล็อต99 ได้เงินจริง โอกาสดี ๆ spring, which is the season of frequent diseases. So what are the common childhood diseases? Let’s summarize them below. It is a reference for parents with children and timely prevention.
- The temperature difference in winter is not stable, and the indoor and outdoor temperatures are not stable, which can easily cause children to have a fluctuating cold. Cough, runny nose, obvious symptoms.
- In winter, the air quality is poor, and the heating smoke in the north is thick, which can easily cause upper respiratory tract infection in children. The symptoms are anorexia and even vomiting in children. You can also check at amazon discount code NHS
- Poor air can also easily cause bronchitis and airway sensitivity, which can easily be caused by small babies. The symptoms are fever and cough.
- You also need to pay more attention to what you eat in winter, which can easily lead to gastroenteritis in children, and the symptoms are mainly vomiting.
- In winter, the temperature is very low, which can easily lead to frostbite in children. Therefore, parents need to increase warmth measures for their children.
- Children’s resistance is generally low. Therefore, children’s activities should be appropriately increased in winter, and at the same time, they should be kept warm to prevent colds. If the above problems are found, measures should be taken in time. There should be no delay.
- Be careful not to catch cold when your child is playing outside
- Do not catch cold at night
Little knowledge of children’s fever in winter
With the introduction of winter, cold air invades, and the weather becomes colder and colder. Children’s colds, upper respiratory tract infections, pneumonia and other diseases have gradually become the concerns of parents. So as parents, what should we do? You can also view at ebay discount code NHS
- Most colds are mainly manifested by nasal congestion and runny nose in children, which may be accompanied by fever. The general condition of the child is also relatively good, eating and sleeping normally, and no other abnormal manifestations. Cold is the most common pediatric disease, and it can be cured by taking antipyretic, heat-clearing and detoxifying drugs, and eating more fruits rich in vitamins.
- Most children with upper respiratory tract infection have tonsil inflammation, fever accompanied by sore throat, red and swollen tonsils, and in severe cases, pus coating on the tonsils accompanied by high fever. It is recommended that such children seek medical treatment in time, take anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antipyretic drugs. good.
- Children with pneumonia are the most severe of these three diseases, but are also common in pediatrics. Most children with pneumonia have clinical manifestations such as high fever, cough and expectancy, shortness of breath, rales in one or both lungs, and in severe cases, shortness of breath, poor spirit, and lethargy. Such children are recommended to be hospitalized to observe the progress of the disease. After symptomatic treatment such as anti-inflammatory and relieving cough, the prognosis is generally good, and no complications remain.
How can children prevent colds in winter?
Winter is the season of frequent colds. Children’s immunity is very weak, and they are easily infected by bacteria, which can cause colds and other diseases. Let’s introduce how to prevent colds in children. Check out Baby Products
- To add clothes according to the temperature. Winter mornings are cooler, so you should put on extra clothes before going out, including a scarf and gloves.
- Strengthen physical exercise. Exercising more can improve the body’s immunity against viruses. Parents can accompany their children to go out for exercise, such as jogging and doing morning exercises.
- Stay away from sick people. If someone in the family has a cold, it is best to keep the child from contact with the sick person. If you are outdoors, wear a Dettol PM2.5 mask to keep away from infection and reduce the chance of children catching a cold.
- Wash your hands frequently. Wash your hands before eating or after going out. Eliminate 99.9 germs on your hands with Dettol hand sanitizer.
- Ensure enough sleep. Sleeping has a great effect on the recovery of children’s energy and physical strength, which can prevent the virus from taking advantage of it.
- The child’s room should be more ventilated, and the child’s room should be cleaned regularly, which can be sterilized with Dettol disinfectant.
- Parents should keep an eye on their child’s physical condition at all times, and seek medical attention in a timely manner if there is any abnormality.
Children’s winter health care tips
In winter, the weather is dry and cold, and people are easily affected by the weather and have some problems, especially children with low resistance. So, what aspects of children’s health care and nursing need to be paid attention to in winter? You can also visit at asos discount code NHS.
Eat a reasonable diet
Winter is the season of high incidence of colds, and a reasonable diet can increase the body’s disease resistance. According to the needs of children’s growth and development, vitamin-rich foods, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish and meat, should be supplemented to balance nutrition, prevent partial eclipse and picky eaters, and prevent the body’s resistance from being reduced due to lack of vitamins and trace elements. Add water to prevent dryness of the respiratory tract to reduce the occurrence of respiratory diseases.
protect the skin
In cold and dry seasons, children lose more water in their skin, and their sebaceous glands secrete less. The skin is prone to chapped and itchy skin. Children should be asked to eat more vegetables and fruits, drink more boiled water, and use hot water to wash their hands, feet, and face. Put on some skin cream.
stick to outdoor activities
Insist on doing outdoor activities. When the weather is cold, you can choose when the sun is full and the wind is small. Let the children play in nature for half an hour to an hour, which can improve their physical fitness. In winter, the ground temperature is very low, and children sitting on it will lose a lot of heat in their bodies, making them prone to colds and diarrhea.
Reduce the chance of infection
Winter is the epidemic season of respiratory infectious diseases. Parents should try to avoid taking their children to crowded public places, such as movie theaters, meeting places, shopping malls, etc. Pay attention to supervise children’s hands not to touch dirty things, and wash their hands frequently to prevent diseases from entering through the mouth.
There are many cold waves in winter, and the temperature changes greatly. Children are prone to catch colds, and often cause many serious diseases, such as pneumonia, myocarditis, and acute nephritis. Therefore, children should be kept warm in winter to avoid catching a cold. Especially after children play and sweat, they should dry them in time and do a good job of preventing cold and keeping warm.
Pay attention to diet
“If you want children to be safe, they should be divided between hunger and cold.” Properly letting children “starve” can prevent children from constipation. Winter is already dry, which causes children’s body water to be easily lost. If they encounter food accumulation, it will affect the child’s gastrointestinal absorption.
Also Read: Join hands with the best NGO in Delhi NCR “Satya Shakti Foundation” and help thousands of children to get better healthcare facilities they do not have.